Well, I have to say that Brian outdid himself this Valentine's Day. We usually don't get too into it, but we did go out to dinner last night because my parents said to go for it and they would watch Payton. But the really sweet thing is that Brian got me another charm for my charm bracelet. It matches that one he gave me when I had Payton except this one has the February birthstone instead of Payton's November one. It is just TOO cute:) Then he pulls out another box, that stinker! I had told him that I really like the infinity circle pendants that I am seeing everywhere, but I never see them in yellow gold, which is what I always wear. Well, he found one for me on a beautiful gold chain! It is just beautiful! I love them both Brian! Thank goodness I did get him a gift this year:) Not nearly as exciting though!
No comments:
Post a Comment