Well, one great thing is that my sinus infection has totally cleared and I am FINALLY feeling normal on that front! Thank goodness!
I had my appointment on Tuesday and it seems that other than my history with Payton I am so normal it is ridiculous! I haven't gained any weight in the last week. My BP was a little elevated at first, but it seemed very positional. Once on my left side for a couple of minutes and it went right back down. Baby sounds good and has dropped, big time. I am now 2 cm dilated so my OB stripped my membranes (sorry if too much info for some of you!:) I am not even going to explain that one:)) He is hoping that it will facilitate spontaneous labor, or at the very least get me dilated more. If I haven't had gone into labor by Tuesday we are scheduled to be on labor and delivery at 6am that day to be induced. I will be about 38 1/2 weeks by then. My parents are here now so we don't have to worry about Payton which is a HUGE relief to me. I am feeling okay, but I have to say that I haven't felt the same since Tuesday... I keep telling Brian that my abdomen just feels "unsettled". We will see what the next couple of days bring. Brian is hoping for the nice controlled induction, so we will have to wait and see if he will get his wish! I am just hoping for a "easier" delivery that Payton! Everyone that has told me that the second is easier had better be right:) Again, I am NOT holding my breath on that one! We will keep you all posted!
The Cave
9 years ago
3 comments:
I was wondering if you had gone into labor yet! Pretty soon though :)
Are you still here??
If you are... I'll be the first to tell you that the second is MUCH easier... and much quicker!!
Sending lots of easy labor vibes your way!! ((hugs))
Of course we are still here! We are going to be at the hospital at 6am tomorrow. I have had several people, including my OB, tell me that the second will be easier. I actually didn't labor too long with Payton (about 7 hours), it was all the other stuff that made it tough. I keep telling myself that if I was able to be induced and push for 3 hours without pain meds I should be able to go for it again! ha ha...
We just can't wait to meet our baby girl!
Post a Comment