Well, I started this quilt last spring... I finished it yesterday! Just like me to wait until the last minute! I think that it turned out pretty well considering it was my first attempt. I actually ended up doing the whole thing myself. I was going to pay to have the quilting and binding put on, but decided it would be nice if I could finish it all on my own. Now we just need baby... Tomorrow this time I should be holding my newest baby girl! I have a feeling Brian and I aren't going to be sleeping well tonight!
3 comments:
Very impressive, Teen! It looks perfect! I can't wait to hear the big news...
What a beautiful job on the quilt. Looking forward to the news on the little one!
Beautiful quilt, now we can't wait to hear about the beautiful baby! Take care, we are thinking of you and praying for you.
Post a Comment