The reaction of the Boston police about the electronic signs found around the city is rediculous!

They have arrested the two guys who put them up and keep referring to this incident as a "hoax". I think they should look the word up because it doesn't apply. There was no deception with the signs. Nobody claimed they were bombs. They didn't look like a bomb and were only considered suspicious because they had exposed wires and batteries. So I guess if I take some dog crap and put wires and batteries around it they would think it was a bomb.
3 comments:
By the way, what web site or other source does one go to to find a picture of dog crap?
Yahoo search "dog crap picture"
Forget the police and media...enter the lawyers...certain abulance chasers see this as a gold mine (being that Turner network is behind Cartoon Network) and want to sue and seek damages far above actual cost. At least the police did their job, the media did what we would expect. But the lawyers! Argghh!
Post a Comment