Well, I am still trying to battle my cold. This is the worst cold I have had in years! I actually went to see my primary doctor last week (I was working that day and she squeezed me in). I have been having a productive cough which isn't too fun. It was making me a little worried, being pregnant and all. She gave me some antibiotics, but said I didn't have to fill them if I felt better in a couple days. Apparently, according to her, even bacterial bronchitis does not seem to resolve quicker if you are on antibiotics vs. waiting it out (according to research). So I waited. My cough is definetly better, and last night I woke up and was actually breathing through my nose! It has been over a week since I could do that! So hopefully I am on the upswing. FINALLY! I need to get better soon, I need my energy to have a baby!
Payton's tantrums have seemed to decreased over the weekend. She has been sleeping through the night again instead of waking up wanting to play at 3am. Tantrums in the middle of the night are torture... maybe she finally figured it out that we were not going to be coloring or reading books in the middle of the night! She would get so mad that she would just throw herself against her bedroom door to get out and play. What goes through those little minds I wonder! We just wait for her to wear herself out... we have been pretty good I think about not giving in just to make it easier on us. Fortunately Brian and I agree on that!
Well, although Payton can get sassy at home lately she never does at daycare. Her teacher told me that she never does the tantrum thing with them. Payton is so cute. She comes home talking about "school" and her friends. Last Friday she got a special day award for going potty! They get the toddlers on the potty every 2 hours or so during the day. Payton has never gone at school until then! We were so happy:) She has been making progress at home, and now it seems she is doing the same at school. At home we aren't really pushing it, we just offer it and if she wants to go and sit we do. Usually the times she actually goes on the potty though happen when she tells us she wants to "go potty". Then she seems to realize she needs to go and would rather not go in her diaper.
Well, my 37 weeks appointment is tomorrow, I will give you all an update after that:)
The Cave
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment